tisdag 26 januari 2021

Hat no 8


 Hat no 8


I thought that most of my beanies and hats was second hand, but here’s another that was bought brand new. This one’s from H&M, and I’m not sure when I bought it. 2019? 2018? It’s one of my favorite hats. And orange is one of my favorite colors. But I used to prefer lime green. I bought everything I could find that had that color, even stuff I really didn’t need. In my previous apartment i even painted the walls and ceiling in the kitchen lime green. And the doors to all the cabinets. Everything was lime green, even the tablecloth. So if you put something down on the table, and that thing was lime green, you almost couldn’t see it. It dissapeared.

It hasn’t gotten quite that bad with orange. I have a few orange things in the kitchen, like bowls, a colander and a tray. But I’ve learned from previous experiences: a little goes a long way: if you want something to stand out, don’t crowd it with stuff that looks exactly the same.


#orange #limegreen #lime #green #kitchen


#bowls  #keps #hats #mössa 


#hat #tray #apartment #hatgame #hatstyle 


#hatstyle #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #hatspiration #hatsonhats 


#hatsforwomen #hatstagram #hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays #hatsofinstagram 


#hatsofftoyou #hatslover #hatshatshats #truckerhats #menhats 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...