torsdag 28 januari 2021

Hat no 9


Of all my beanies, this i my favorite, and the most expensive. It’s from COS, bought in their store at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia, but I think it was on sale. I hope it was on sale. Well, even if it wasn’t on sale, it was a good buy, because it’s the one you’ll see in most of my photos. I love this shade of yellow. Bright, light, a little tart. Your almost expect the beanie to smell of lemon.


My friend Ulf and I often go to that stor to shop. Well, he goes to shop, I go to see if they have something nice on sale that would be impossible to live without. And to tell Ulf what he should buy and what not. He very seldom listens, even though I tell him that he only should buy things that does not look like he already got two or three similar items. But his taste is very specific, and he can argue why he would need a tree button grey cardigan, although he got an almost identical, four button cardigan at home. 


#cos #westfieldmallofscandinavia #lemon #hatgame #hatstyle 


#hatstyle #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #hatspiration #hatsonhats 


#cardigan #hatstagram #hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays #hatsofinstagram 


#hatsofftoyou #hatslover #hatshatshats #truckerhats #menhats 


#stockholm #sale #beaners #beanies #beanieseason 


#beanieman #beanieweather #beaniehats #beaniecap #beaniestyle @cos 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...