lördag 30 januari 2021

Hat no 12

Ain’t this a beauty? I bought it second hand, I think at EMMAUs near Slussern on Söder in Stockholm, and I assume it’s a woman’s hat, but I don’t care. It’s got drama and I feel positively Russian in it. I don’t wear it often. But when I was working at the musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm, I alway biked to work, and once a man in a car stopped and told me that I had a great hat. Thant was a proud day. The only problem with it is that I can’t wear my headphones and the hat simultaneously.




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...