tisdag 19 januari 2021

Hat number one


This is hat number one in my hat inventory. It’s black, kinda slim, larger than I remembered, until I realized I got it confused with my merchandise hat from the London production of Billy Elliot. This one says ALAS POOR YORICK, which is a quote from William Shakespeare’s Hamlet. I bought it in London, November 28th, 2017, at the gift shop at Shakespeare’s Globe, where at, their smaller stage Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, I and my friend Magnus boren saw one of the best shows we’ve ever seen: Romantics Anonymous. We also saw Toxic Avenger, The Woman in White, Young Frankenstein, Big Fish and Cinderella on Ice


@magnusboren @theglobe 


#hat #cap #beaner #beanie #beany 


#knitcap #cap #knittedcap #stockingcap #tuque 


#hatt #keps #hats #mössa 


#hat #hatday #hatlover #hatgame #hatstyle 


#williamshakespeare #shakespeare #alaspooryorick #giftshop #romanticsanonymous 


#samwanamakerplayhouse #theglobe #london #merchandise #joakimshats


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...