torsdag 21 januari 2021

Hat number 2


This is hat Number 2 in my hat collection. I bought this beanie in the Emmaus second hand shop close to Slussen on Söder in Stockholm, on my way to work at the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN at the Oscars theatre, where I work as a dresser. I think it was late autumn 2018. Might have been 2019, but I feel like I’ve had it longer than that. On my way to work, I almost always stops at one of the many second hand shops along Hornsgatan, or sometimes the many second hand shops around Skanstull. Sometimes I take another way to work, and go for some of the shops on Kungsholmen, another big island in Stockholm. My bike give me freedom.

#secondhand #charityshop #slussen#söder #stockholm 

#sweden #sverige #såsomihimmelen#dresser #autumn 

#hornsgatan #skanstull #Kungsholmen#bike #bicycle 

#cykel #joakimcliftonbergmanshats#hatshatshats #truckerhats #menhats 

#beaniehats #luxuryhats #beaners#beanies #beanieseason 

#beanieman #beanieweather#beaniehats #beaniecap #beaniestyle 

@emmausstockholm

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...