torsdag 7 januari 2021

201231 The Last Day of a Bad Year Was a Good One


In THIS EPISODE I TALK TO my MOTHER on the PHONE, ULF and I go for a DRIVE to MALL OF SCANDINAVIA, we EAT ASIAN TAKEAWAY, drink GRAPPA, CHAMPAGNE, CAVA, watch BRIDGERTON on NETFLIX, eat PASTA and watch the TWELVE O’CLOCK FIREWORKS from ULF’S BALCONY More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #newyear #nyttår #gottnyttår #nyår #newyearseve #fireworks #mallofscandinavia #mall #driva #asiantakeaway, grappa #champagne #cave #bridgerton #netflix #pasta #hemmahosulf #gay #vegan #gayvegan #gaymen #gayinsweden #gayineurope #egayinscandinavia #sweden #stockholm #liljeholmen #sverige #ulfnordlander #fyrverkerier #happynewyear

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...