torsdag 21 januari 2021

Hat no 3


Hat number 3 in my hat collection. I buy almost all my beanies second hand, and this one is no exception. I think I bought it at Myrorna in Adolf Frediks Kyrkogatan in Stockholm.

The letters say STROH, from which I draw the conclusion that this is some kind of merchandise for the Austrian Stroh Rum.

When I was young, like in my teens or early twenties, Stoh Rum was much talked about, because the alcohol content was so high. 80%! Of course no one could get their hand on a bottle, being to young - not that I tried very hard - but in my mind it grew kind of legendary. And I somehow confused it with moonshine. 

But I bought this one because of the color. Orange is one of my favorite. It not THE favorite. 


@myrornadolffredrik @myrorna


#myrorna #secondhand #beaner #beanie #beany 


#stroh  #stroh #strohrhum  #strohrum #orange


#favoritecolor #keps #hats #mössa 


#hat #hatday #moonshine #hatgame #hatstyle 


#hatstyle #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #hatspiration #hatsonhats 


#hatsforwomen #hatstagram #hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays #hatsofinstagram 



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...