söndag 24 januari 2021

Hat no 5




 I’m almost certain I bought this beanie in 2019, in early autumn. I remember I hade a shopping spree when I bought four or five beanies, mostly because there were so many of them at the store. But maybe it was in autumn 2018, when I really started my color and pattern obsession. Since I work backstage at a theatre, we wear black all the time, and I used to wear muted colors, thinking it was more posh and classy. More ”fashionable”. But then I thought: ”Fuck it, I’m not classy or posh, let’s have some fun!!” This hat is tiny, and I accentuated it’s size by rolling it and then sewing down the rolled ”hem”. It’s perfect for when I have my earphones on, because it does not go over my ears. And to tell the truth it’s mor of a fascinator than something to keep me warm.


#posh #classy #colors 


#patterns #fascinator #whatiworetoday #hatspiration #hatsonhats 


#hatsforwomen #hatstagram #hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays #hatsofinstagram 


#hatsofftoyou #hatslover #hatshatshats #truckerhats #menhats 


#beaniehats #luxuryhats #beaners #beanies #beanieseason 


#beanieman #beanieweather #beaniehats #beaniecap #beaniestyle 


#crochetbeanie #knittedbeanie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...