fredag 29 januari 2021

Hat No 11


This is also a second hand buy, but I can’t remember form where. Maybe, I would guess I found it at Myrorna, on Norrtullsgatan in Stockholm. 

Somehow the stipes reming me of the cat in at hat’s hat, although I know that the colors and the shape of the hat is different. Would you believe me if I said I’ve never read or seen the story of the Cat in a Hat?

Anyway, the letters on the says NEFF, and just now, when I googled ”neff beanie striped orange purple” I learned that NEFF is a company that makes a hell of lot of beanies, and a lot of other stuff, like bermuda shorts and shirt with great patterns, like yellow plastic ducks, or pink parrots. I have to go. I have some clothes to order on-line…


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...