tisdag 7 april 2020

190808 BEDSPREAD ALTERATIONS AND ZUCCHINI FRITTERS

In this #igtvepisode I #vlog about going on my #crosstrainer, then I take my #bike to the #theatre, to take #care of #costumes, and I also #make some #alterations to a #bedspread I #bought at @rusta, and also make two #pillowcases out of the #remaining #fabric. And for my #vegandinner I’m making #zucchinifritters with #springonions and #lingonberryjam. I end the day by #reading #hellogorgeous, a #book about #barbrasterisand. #Sewing, #cooking, #vlogging, #vlogger, #gay, #gayvlogger #190808


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...