tisdag 14 april 2020

200406 THE BODY PILLOW, THE MICROWAVE MOVE AND DIRTY MINIATURES

A new second hand store, @Emmaus, has opened in @liljeholmstorgetsgalleria in Liljeholmen, in Stockholm, and I just have to visit, though I bought nothing, preferring to concentrate on groceries like fruit and veggies. I then move my fridge so that move my microwave oven, and the I go for a bike ride with @martin to Rusta and a store where they sell model trains and miniature people. When I get home I move my microwave oven, I go around the block at five o’clock and in the evening I Skype with magnus, drinking fun and tonic and looking online for the cheapest tonic water in Stockholm.

#new #secondhandstore, #Emmaus #liljeholmstorgetsgalleria #Liljeholmen
#Stockholm #visit #groceries #fruit #veggies.
#fridge #move #microwave #oven#bike
#ride, #bikeride #Rusta #store #model
#trains #modeltrains #Skype #drinking #gin
#tonic, #ginandtonic #online #cheapest #tonicwater




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...