I Have a #tart #vegansmoothie for #breakfast, followed by #coffe on the #balcony. Then I discovered that #Ikeastarted #selling a lot of new #bags, and before #jumping on my #bike and going there I eat a #veganlunch and #watch a #fashiondocumentary by #loicPrigent. On the way to #Kungenskurva, with quite the #wind in my #face, I listen to some #depressing #podcasts, about #Broadway #shows #closing because of #Corvid19.
#Breakfastsmoothie #vegansmoothie, #ikeabags #fashion,#Documentary, #gay
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
HOW I GOT NO WINE BUT GREAT LAUGHS
COULD A BOTTLE OF WINE AND A WELL-TIMED SCARE BE THE SECRET TO THEATRICAL GENIUS? 🍷 Welcome to the magnificent madness of a two-show Sat...
-
🎭 Welcome to a day of high drama, tight tailoring, and the absolute magic of a theatrical "put-in." If you have ever felt the ru...
-
I MADE MY MAKEUP ARTIST GO CRAZY OVER LIME JUICE POWDER! (BACKSTAGE LOTTERY & ASIA MARKET HAUL) 🤯💚 How do you keep the energy electr...
-
COULD A BOTTLE OF WINE AND A WELL-TIMED SCARE BE THE SECRET TO THEATRICAL GENIUS? 🍷 Welcome to the magnificent madness of a two-show Sat...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar