torsdag 9 april 2020

200402 A BIKE RIDE TO IKEA AND LOTS OF BAGS

I Have a #tart #vegansmoothie for #breakfast, followed by #coffe on the #balcony. Then I discovered that #Ikeastarted #selling a lot of new #bags, and before #jumping on my #bike and going there I eat a #veganlunch and #watch a #fashiondocumentary by #loicPrigent. On the way to #Kungenskurva, with quite the #wind in my #face, I listen to some #depressing #podcasts, about #Broadway #shows #closing because of #Corvid19.

#Breakfastsmoothie #vegansmoothie#ikeabags #fashion,#Documentary#gay


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...