I and my friend are driving down to Öland, an island in the south of Sweden, to visit my parents. We cross what used to be the longest bridge in Europe. And the a make my parents try on wigs. .
.
.
#gay #vegan #2019 #190813-02 #öland
#sweden #igtv #igtvchannel#mörbylånga #VLOG #traveling#traveler #travelgram #traveller#travels #travellers #travel_captures#travelawesome #instatravel #travel#vacationmode #vacations#vacationforever #vacation🌴#vacationgoals
#vacationstyle #vacationtime#vacationvibes #vacationlife #vacation
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
HOW I GOT NO WINE BUT GREAT LAUGHS
COULD A BOTTLE OF WINE AND A WELL-TIMED SCARE BE THE SECRET TO THEATRICAL GENIUS? 🍷 Welcome to the magnificent madness of a two-show Sat...
-
🎭 Welcome to a day of high drama, tight tailoring, and the absolute magic of a theatrical "put-in." If you have ever felt the ru...
-
I MADE MY MAKEUP ARTIST GO CRAZY OVER LIME JUICE POWDER! (BACKSTAGE LOTTERY & ASIA MARKET HAUL) 🤯💚 How do you keep the energy electr...
-
COULD A BOTTLE OF WINE AND A WELL-TIMED SCARE BE THE SECRET TO THEATRICAL GENIUS? 🍷 Welcome to the magnificent madness of a two-show Sat...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar