lördag 18 april 2020

181129 A STRANGE MAN, 27 EMOTIONS ADMIRATION AND CHRISTIAN GETS ON A BIKE

In this video from november 2018, backstage at the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN, a wake up to find that there is no water in my apartment, and I have a strange man going through all the air vents. Finally the water comes back on, I shower and Shave and bike inte to work, to do the show. I have found out that there are 27 different kinds of emotions, and I make the cast re-enact Admiration. And later on, @Christianhedenfeldt gets on a bike. 

november , 181129 , vegan , backstage , handyman , 2018 , theatre , backstage , musical theatre , sweden , stockholm , shower , shave , admiration , funny, , actors , musicaltheatER , bike , song , singing , vegan , igtv , vlog , vlogger , dresser , theatre dresser , costume , dance , throwback , memories , gay, 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...