tisdag 28 april 2020

190814 01 ÖLAND A HAMMOCK, VEGAN CAVIAR AND ULF'S PROBLEMATIC BACKPACK

Me and my friend Ulf are visiting my parents on Öland, an island in the south of Sweden. My mother tries vegan caviar, Ulf tries to understand how his backpack works. And there’s a hammock .
.
 traveling , traveler , travelgram , traveller , travels , travellers , travel_captures , travelawesome , instatravel , travel , vacationmode , vacations , vacationforever , vacation🌴 , vacationgoals 
, vacationstyle , vacationtime , vacationvibes , vacationlife , vacation


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...