torsdag 23 april 2020

200416 MARTIN'S BOAT, CHRISTIAN'S BIKE RIDE, TEAL AND A DELICS PASTA

I and @christianhedenfeldt visits @martin at his boat clubs clubhouse for some of my birthday cake and coffee, and then I and Christian go for a bike ride. Then, in the afternoon I feel like another bike ride, so i invent a game where I look for a specific color, in this case, teal. Then I come home and make an fantastic pasta.


#boat #coffee #fika #bikeride #stockholm #sverige #clubhouse #boatclub #cake #guard #vegancake #cake #kaka #vegankaka #gröndal #gay #bög #teal #coloroftheday #newgame #game #podcast #färg #båtklubb #veganpasta #veganpastarecipe #pastarecipe #greatvegandish #favoriteveganfood #food


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...