fredag 17 april 2020

2004009 SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THE IT ERA, AND A CAKE TAKEN FOR A PIE

I work out on my cross trainer, cook a vegan lunch with brusselsprouts and sweet potato noodles, in a peanut butter and ginger sauce, I watch YouTube videos, my cleaning chores are tidy the kitchen and three cupboards in the hallway. My sourdough starter is coming along nicely, as are my sprouts. I and my friend @magnusboren do our instagramlive, I take a bath, and then I Skype with Magnus, who’s made an apple cake, while thinking he made an apple pie.
#crosstrainer, #workout, #vegan #veganlunch #lunch #brusselsprouts #sweetpottato #sweetpotatonoodles #noodles #peanutbutter #peanutbuttersauce #ginger #youtube #chores #kitchen #sprouts #instagramlive #bath #skype #gay #gayvegan #stockholm #sweden #sverige #vegancooking #cooking#barbra #barbrastreisand #whatsupdoc




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...