fredag 3 april 2020

Balcony Breakfast, Pot de Crème, workout music, Pasta for Legions and Ma...

In this #igtv #episode of the #corona #chronicles, I have #breakfast in the #sun on my #balcony, I found a #vegarecipe  and make #potdecreme, a #french #chocolatedessert, I try to make #workoutmusic on #garageband, and I make  a #vegan #pastadish with #cashewcream and #veganparmesancheese made of #cashews. I then #call @magnusboren on #facetime, and then we #switch to #skype and #drink #ginantonic. #avsnitt #balkong #sol #dagbok #frukost #gay 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...