onsdag 15 april 2020

200407 JUICING, A LANDLORD LETTER AND NUTTY SHELVES

In This IGTV episode I make carrot, beetroot, ginger and apple juice with my juicer, I post a letter to @stockholmshem, my landlord, and I buy tahini, tonic water, tea and pickles, I vacuum my apartment and organize two shelves in my Ikea Ivar shelving unit. One shelf for nuts and one for dried fruits. Then I walk around the block at five o’clock, and Skype with @Magnusboren

#igtv #vlog #vlogger #corona #carrotjuice #jucie #gingerjuice #ginger #apple #applejuice #letter #tahini #tonicwater #tea #vacuum #clean #tidy #ikea #ivar #nuts #driedfruits #skype #Ikeaivar #shelf #shelves #interiordecorating #organize #gay #vegan #vegangay




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...