måndag 27 april 2020

200420 YOU CAN LEAD A HORTICULTURE BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HER THINK

Spring is here, there’s Green stuff on the trees. I’m also getting fat, so today I’ll start a rigorous workout regime. I also propagate a snake plant and glue mirrors to my balcony door. 

#springtime #fat #exercise#diet #weightlifting #benchpress #horticulture #dorothyparker #coloroftheday #babyblue #svärmorstunga #snakaplant #propagate #vår #banta #blå #speglar #mirror #ikea #ikeahack #städa #motherinlawstongue #clean #podcast #tonyawards #skype ###spring #leaves


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...