söndag 19 april 2020

200412 HIGH ON A HILL

In this episode I recycle bottles and buy vegan hotdogs and chilli sauce for the money. Vegan lunch is hotdogs and mashed potatoes. Today’s chores are: tidy in the bathroom, dust the cross trainer and tidy the living room. Then I go for a bike ride to Söder and the hill on Tantolunden. On my way I notice some not so rigorous social distancing. I show some kolonilott, some allotments, and then I Skype with @Magnusboren

#recycle #recyclebottles #bottles #panta #pantaflaskor #vegan #gay #gayvegan #vegangay #hotdogs #veganhotdogs #chilisauce #bög #bögvegan #veganbög #bögar #söder #vegankorv #veganlunch #potatismos #tantolunden #bikeride #cykla #socialdistancing #kolonilott #alottment #skype #veganmat







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...