onsdag 1 april 2020

LET'S LASAGNA!!!

In this #igtv #episode of the #coronachronicles I drink my #morning#smoothie
The #choresoftheday are #vacuum the whole #apartment, even behind the #bureau in the #bedroom
Then I make a #great #vegan #lasagnain a #segment I call Let’s #Lasagna. It involves boiling #redlentils, grating #carrots#sundriedtomatoes: I alson makes #frögrädde#seedcream
from #sunflowerseeds and #veganmilk. I also make a great #hummus. the #swedishwordoftheday is Lasagna. I then go out into the #coronainfestedworld for some #tomatoes. And since you #washyourhands you might as well buy a great #soap. Mine is #Karmafrom @lushsweden




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...