söndag 12 april 2020

200405 A CLEAN BATHROOM, A GREAT PEANUTBUTTER SAUCE, MY PARENTS ON SKYP...

This #april sunday I #harvest the #alfalfasprouts to out on my #hummus and #hardbread #breakfast, and the #mungbean #sprouts are growing out of their container. #Today’s #chores are #cleaning behind and under the #bathtub. I almost buy a #nichefragrance, and veganlunch is pasta with cashew cream. On #YouTube I #watch the #ultimate #fashionhistory. I also #plan #moving my #microwave #oven. Then I #Skype with my #parents, before sending live on Instagram at #aroundtheblockatfiveoclock with @magnusboren. Then I #cook a #vegan #dinner and #deliver it to @superulfo . In the evening I Skype with Magnus and drink Gin and tonic.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...