onsdag 29 april 2020

200421 DROOPING AVOCADO PLANTS AND A RATHER BLAND PIE AND THE COLOR PURPLE

I sleep late, work out on my crosstrainer, and with my free weights. I get a visit from a squirrel on the balcony, vacuum the whole apartment, and prune my avocado plants.   Then I make an rather bland asparagus pie Color of the day is purple. And then I Skype with my friend @Magnusboren. 

#purlple #diet #workout #benchpress #deathlift #weighs #freeweights #squirrel #birdfeeder  #vacuuming #headphones #cleaning #avocadoplant #avodaco #vegan #veganpie #gay #pie #bakingpie #gayvegan #oven #cooking #vegancooking #asparagus #spinach #baking #veganbaking #balcony #thecoloroftheday #skype


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...