söndag 12 april 2020

200404 SOME SERIOUS SHOPPING

I #harvest my #alfalfasprouts, and @superulfo and I go for a #drive to #Stockholm #Quality #outlet, where we find nothing, so we go to #mall of #Scandinavia where we both fall in #love with an #orange #sweatshirt on sale at the men’s department @Cos - so we each buy one. Ulf of course buys more clothes than this. He then gets his #beard #cut and #buys #batteries for his #bathroom #radio at @claesohlsson. Then there’s a #vegan #burger at @philsburger and  I #buy a #naughty #scented #candle at @lagerhaus. In the #evening I #drink #ginandtonic while on #skype with @magnusboren

#Stockholmqualityoutlet #mallofscandinavia #cos


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...