måndag 20 april 2020

200413 I’M 56:57 AND THE CAKE’S TOO SWEET

It’s my birthday: I’m 56 years old. Or is it 57? 
Im celebration with a morning smoothie, while outside it’s snowing. I’m getting quite fat, so I go on my Crosstrainer for half an hour. I then decide to bake a cake, but I have to go out to buy almond flour.  My vegan lunch is rice and green lentils and kimchi and tempeh. 
I then Skype with my parents. Then I make the cake, and Skype with @Magnusboren och @martin

#birthday #snow #vegancake #mazarin #veganmazarin #tempeh #vegancooking #stockholm #almondflour #veganmilk #liljeholmstorgetsgalleria #mall #kaka #vegankaka #födelsedag #baking #bakning #snö #igtv #vlog #vlogger #jamåhanleva #öland #swedish #svenska #bög #happybirhtday #ginandtonic #gayguys#gay 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...