lördag 4 april 2020

200328 A HUMMUS HACK, A DEAD KETTLE, STARTED SPPROUTS AND A VIGOROUS WOR...

Saturday #dearDiary, Don’t forget your #stylish #leopard #blanket and #gorgeous #sunglasses when you go out on your #fabulous #balcony to #greet your #neighbors. In this #IGTV #episode I make #hummus using a #bakingsoda #hack , I start #sprouting #alfalfa and #mungbeans, my #electric #teakettle dies, #lunch is a #veganladagna, and then I #clean my #bedroom while #listening to #broadway #podcasts, I #workout to a #YouTubevideo, and #dinner is vegan #mushroompasta


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...