lördag 11 april 2020

200403 VIDEOS, WIND, CALLAS ON YOUTUBE AND MAGNUS ON SKYPE

There’s been snow during the night. I upload a lot of old gtv episodes to my youtube channel, and I watch Masterclass on Youtube. I have a great vegan lunch: pasta with sauerkraut and olives. The chores of the day are clean the kitchen cupboards and tidy in the living room. Then I do around the block at five o’clock with @Magnusboren. Dinner is a  casserole with mungbeans. 

#veganlunch , choresoftheday , livingroom , vegandinner , vegancasserole 

#corvid19

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...