torsdag 9 april 2020

200401 FIVE O'CLOCK AROUND THE BLOCK

I have my #morningcoffee on the #balcony. Thanks to my #essentialoilburner my #apartment#smells like #cinnamon. I #organise my #readingglasses and #sunglasses by using a #metal #chain and #keyrings. I notice #Ikea got a lot of #new #bags. I #workout on my #cross #trainer while watching #fashiondocumentaries on #YouTube. My #veganlunch is #pastawith #cashew #cream. I’m the evening I and @magnusboren do an #Instagramlive called #fiveoclockaroundtheblock#VeganDinner is #pasta with #brusselsprouts. And then I and Magnus drink drinks and #Skype.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...