torsdag 23 april 2020

200415 A BIKE RIDE TO FARSTA AND A VEGAN BIRTHDAY LUNCH AT BASTARD BURGERS

The sun is shining and I and @magnusboren take a bike ride to Farsta centrum, where we check out some second hand stores, and as a birthday present he buys me vegan lunch at Bastard burgers. I have a Luleå Norrländsk cheeseburgare på Bastardvis Jalapeñodressing, rödlök och vegansk ost

#bike #bikeride #cykel #cykla #biker #cyklist #veganburger #veganburgare #vegancheese #cheese #veganskost #ost #secondhandstores #secondhandstore #bicycle #igtv #vlog #vlogger #vloggare #bög #luleå #norrländsk #dagbok #bastardburgers #gayvegan #vegan #gay #farsta




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...