måndag 7 oktober 2024

A Sweet Moment at Mariatorget

This photo captures a fun memory from September 13, 2023, at Mariatorget in Stockholm, Sweden. I’m holding an overflowing cup of vegan ice cream from STIKKINIKKI. This place is known for its handmade, small-batch ice creams, featuring a mix of traditional flavors and some creative vegan options. STIKKINIKKI’s commitment to fresh, natural ingredients has made it a beloved spot for locals and visitors alike.


 I remember going there with my friend Martin, and oddly enough, I haven’t been back in over a year. I passed by the shop several times this summer, always meaning to stop by, but somehow never made it in. Now, as I look at this picture, I realize they’ve closed for the season, and I’m left with this little nostalgic moment of sweet indulgence.


In the photo, the main focus is the ice cream cup I’m holding up proudly, brimming with rich, colorful scoops of their vegan flavors. Behind me, you can spot the familiar green surroundings of Mariatorget, a park known for its calm, cozy vibe—perfect for enjoying treats like this.


Featuring Martin, who shared this memory with me, and STIKKINIKKI’s incredible ice cream, this shot reminds me of the fleeting joys of summer in Stockholm. There’s something special about those little experiences that you keep meaning to revisit but somehow never get around to until they’re gone. It’s a good reminder to seize the moment more often!


The ice cream was delicious, the company was great, and the setting was beautiful—everything you could ask for in a perfect summer day. Looking back, it’s one of those simple but cherished moments that makes me smile.


#veganlife #icecreamlover #memoriesmade #plantbasedliving #sommarstockholm #mariatorget #veganstockholm #sommarminnen #treatyourself #stockholmfoodie


If you’re in Stockholm next summer, don’t miss out on STIKKINIKKI. And if you’ve got a favorite summer spot, share it with me in the comments!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

A Sweet Moment at Mariatorget

This photo captures a fun memory from September 13, 2023, at Mariatorget in Stockholm, Sweden. I’m holding an overflowing cup of vegan ice c...