torsdag 10 oktober 2024

Unexpected Cameo in Gamla Stan

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken just before September 27, 2023, maybe on the 26th or 25th. It’s actually a screenshot from an Instagram Story when I was about to meet Magnus in Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s beautiful Old Town. As I was recording myself, something hilarious happened—Git, a long-time friend, suddenly saw me and video-bombed the shot! It was such a fun, unexpected moment, the kind that makes even ordinary days memorable.


 Git and I have known each other since 2007, when we worked together on the musical *Rivierans Guldgossar* (*Dirty Rotten Scoundrels* in Swedish). Since then, we’ve teamed up for several other productions, and she always brings that joyful, playful energy to everything she does. Seeing her randomly pop up behind me in this video brought back so many amazing memories from our time on stage together.


Gamla Stan, where the photo was taken, is one of the most picturesque parts of Stockholm, filled with narrow cobbled streets, colorful medieval buildings, and lots of history. I was walking through the lively area, taking it all in before meeting Magnus, and this unexpected photobomb from Git made my day even brighter. 


This photo is more than just a fun memory—it's a reminder of the amazing people I’ve had the chance to work with and how much joy unexpected moments can bring. It’s one of those things that instantly makes you smile, knowing how spontaneous and authentic it was.


Have you ever had someone unexpectedly photobomb a special moment? Share your story or tag a friend who’s always there to bring some surprise fun!


#ThrowbackMemory #StockholmAdventures #GamlaStanLife #UnexpectedFun #FriendshipGoals #WorkFriendsForever #EverydayMoments #GamlaStan #VänskapPåScen #MinnenFörLivet #InstastoryMagic #KulTillsammans #StockholmsHistoria


Don’t forget to drop a comment or tag someone who loves spontaneous moments as much as I do!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MUCH MORE THAN I ORDERED #VeganCooking #SustainableFashion #Un...

In today’s video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After wrapping that ...