torsdag 10 oktober 2024

Stairway to Söder: A Day on Timmermansgatan

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on September 26, 2023. It captures a moment with my friend Magnus Borén on Timmermansgatan in Södermalm, Stockholm. We're standing at the top of the stairs leading up to Mariaberget, after an amazing day spent walking along Monteliusvägen. The view over Kungsholmen and Gamla Stan was breathtaking, especially with the late afternoon sun casting shadows across the city.


 After our walk, we found Bar Kaja on Repslagargatan—a cozy spot serving delicious empanadas, which was the perfect way to end our little adventure. In this photo, I’m wearing my favorite vest from ASOS, and a pair of sunglasses from H&M Studio is hanging from my pearl necklace. We both look happy, soaking up the atmosphere of this historic part of Stockholm. The charm of Söder, with its blend of old and new, always makes days like this unforgettable.

#UrbanExplorers #StockholmVibes #FriendshipGoals

#Timmermansgatan #SödermalmLife #CityWalks

#MemoriesMade #CityViews #FindYourSpot

#ExploreStockholm #AutumnVibes #CityAdventures

#StockholmsLiv #Södermalm #Stadspromenad

Have you ever wandered through Södermalm? Share your favorite Stockholm spots or tag a friend you’d explore with next! Let’s swap city stories and make some new memories!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MUCH MORE THAN I ORDERED #VeganCooking #SustainableFashion #Un...

In today’s video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After wrapping that ...