lördag 5 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT MY SAFFRON COLORED MITTENS #veganlifestyle #theatrebehindthesc...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by editing yesterday's Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. My voice is still a little wonky, kind of hoarse, which makes me especially grateful that I'm not Whitney Houston today, haha. 

Later, I hop on my bike and head to the theatre. My mother's cousin, Nina, is coming to the show tonight with two of her friends, and I've offered to give them a backstage tour. It gets even better—they brought kroppkakor from my mother and Nina knitted me a pair of saffron-colored mittens. After giving them the grand tour of the theatre, from top to bottom, we chat and laugh as they get ready for the show. 

Once the first show starts, things get playful behind the scenes. We've got cake today, and for fun, I decide to hide David’s (the makeup artist) cake. Let’s just say he wasn’t as amused as I hoped, but we still had a good laugh about it afterward. 

In between shows, I head out for a walk to pick up vegan butter, vegan cream, and lingonberries for my kroppkakor. Gotta have the full Swedish experience, right? 

During the second show, I try to work with my new saffron-colored mittens on… but yeah, that didn’t really work out. They’re cute though! 

I live in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to all those platforms before erasing it from my phone—it’s my little way of keeping my feed both fresh and nostalgic.

#veganlifestyle #theatrebehindthescenes #veganfoodie #worklife #dressingroomvibes #svenskteater #dagenslook #backstagepass #veganmat #bakomkulisserna 

Follow along for more fun moments from my life in theatre and behind the scenes action!


#j240928

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

The Oldest Photo on My Phone

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 28, 2023, at the atelier in the theatre. It's a simple selfie of me sitting on the s...