söndag 6 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT NORWEGIAN GIN AND MORE #secondhandstyle #theatrelife #veganvib...


This video captures my hilarious and fun day, starting with editing yesterday's Instagram stories to post on Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, I hop on my bike to head to the theatre, but not before stopping at the corner store to pick up something I ordered. I’m rocking my turquoise furry leopard print jacket and Lanvin x H&M sunglasses, ready for a fun-filled day!

It’s the last show of the week, and as I arrive, David Julio, the makeup and wig designer, is busy painting the lace front to match better. Cicki is on spotlight duty today, and I show her all my latest purchases from Sellpy: a Bugs Bunny t-shirt, a Viktor & Rolf x H&M jacket, a pink cartoon bag I ended up hating, a mesh t-shirt (which Cicki loved, so I gave it to her), shoes with "Right" and "Left" painted on each foot, a Mickey Mouse polo shirt, a yellow Fashion Against Aids bag from H&M, a Giambattista Valli x H&M handkerchief, and a crown-shaped brooch. It was like a second-hand fashion show, and honestly, we had a blast trying everything on!

Later, Johanna and I raided David's stash of glasses, trying on tons of pairs—some looked good, others... well, less so! During the meeting before the show, I put the pink cartoon bag on the stage to give away, but no one wanted it (can’t say I’m surprised). 

After the show, I got an amazing gift from Martin Stokke Mathiessen's parents: Norwegian whiskey, vegan toffee, and chocolate. They are the sweetest!

Life in Midsommarkransen is always full of surprises, whether I’m working at the theatre or vlogging about my latest finds. This daily video keeps my feed fresh and fun—plus, it’s a great way to share my unique style, love for theatre, and vegan lifestyle with all of you!

#secondhandstyle #theatrelife #veganvibes  
#sellpyfinds #lifeontour #fashionhaul  
#återbruk #teaterliv #veganskt #dagensfynd

Call to action: What’s your latest secondhand find? Let me know in the comments and share your fave fashion moment!


#j240929

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT NORWEGIAN GIN AND MORE #secondhandstyle #theatrelife #veganvib...

This video captures my hilarious and fun day, starting with editing yesterday's Instagram stories to post on Reels, YouTube, and TikTok....