torsdag 10 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT ANOTHER HIT SONG DONE #VeganLife #EverydayStyle #MusicCreators...


In today’s video, I’m starting the day by editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. It’s always fun transforming those little moments into something more polished. Once that’s done, I dive into something completely different—creating music with Suno.com! I had a blast writing my new song called *O’Cocktailtober*, all about celebrating October with autumn cocktails. Tonight, Magnus and I are going to celebrate *O’Cocktailtober* via FaceTime, and I, of course, made a video to capture the vibe. I’m still a bit hoarse, and I’ve got a cough, but that didn’t stop me from getting into the festive spirit! 🍂🍸

Next, I deal with a bit of a shoe emergency—I needed to change the laces on my new tartan shoes. Sadly, I didn’t have anything too exciting, so I settled for black. Not my first choice, but it works. Then, it’s off to the grocery store for some essentials and, surprise, I make lemonade! 🍋 A classic, refreshing moment amidst all the craziness. 

I start the day wearing my wooly hat from Erdem x H&M, thinking it was cold, but it turned out to be too warm. So, the hat didn’t last long! 

Later in the day, I hop on FaceTime with Magnus. He loved *O’Cocktailtober*! We spent time talking about our favorite autumn drinks and even discussed the amazing actress Marlee Matlin. Then, Magnus recommended a wine for the night: *De Bortoli Family Selection*. Might have to give that one a try next time! 🍷

I’m based in Midsommarkransen, a cozy suburb of Stockholm, and I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre. Vlogging, vegan cooking, and style are my passions, so every day I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also have a little tradition where I upload the oldest picture on my phone, then delete it.


#VeganLife #EverydayStyle #MusicCreators #AutumnVibes #VeganCooking #DailyRoutine #StockholmLife #SvenskaViner #SkandinaviskStil #Höstmys 
#j241002

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MUCH MORE THAN I ORDERED #VeganCooking #SustainableFashion #Un...

In today’s video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After wrapping that ...