fredag 11 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT AN EPIPHANY REGARDING MY FAKE FUR #VeganEating #TheatreLife #V...


In today’s video, I start the day editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then I play around with Suno.com, creating a fun song about “songs that never made it into the show.” 🎶 It’s one of those creative distractions that make my mornings way more interesting!

For lunch, I have vegan kroppkakor, which my mom’s cousin Nina brought over last weekend when she visited the theatre. They were *so good*! Also, it’s the day of the cinnamon roll, and my kind colleague Lukas, who’s also vegan, shared half of his with me. Who can say no to that cinnamon goodness? 🥐

Later, David took a moment to “Gayducate” Johanna, introducing her to the *legendary* sex god Donny Osmond. 😂 Who knew that the day would take such an entertaining turn!

Oh, and a few weeks ago, I won a fake fur jacket from the Rabanne x H&M collection on Tradera. When I tried it on, I thought it was a women’s jacket and was ready to resell it, but guess what? It turns out it’s a men’s jacket, so now I’m loving it even more!

Living in Midsommarkransen, a cozy suburb of Stockholm, I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre here. I love vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also post the oldest picture on my iPhone, then delete it, keeping my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time. 

If you love vegan treats, musical stories, or fun fashion finds, let’s chat! What’s your favorite second-hand score or recipe?

#VeganEating #TheatreLife #VeganCooking #CreativeMornings #ThriftedFashion #SustainableStyle #Midsommarkransen #Vardagsspänning #Kulturupplevelse #HållbarLivsstil

Don’t forget to share your favorite thrift find or vegan recipe in the comments! Let’s inspire each other!



#j240904

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MUCH MORE THAN I ORDERED #VeganCooking #SustainableFashion #Un...

In today’s video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After wrapping that ...