fredag 11 oktober 2024

Big Second-Hand Haul Day

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on September 30, 2023. It shows me standing outside the theatre, wearing my white and beige headphones from Tiger of Copenhagen and my jacket from H&M’s collaboration with actor John Boyega. I’m carrying a massive box from the second-hand app SELLPY, one of my go-to places for finding great pre-loved fashion. By the size of this box, you can tell I scored quite the haul this time! 

 I’ve been using SELLPY for years, and it’s always a bit like Christmas when one of these boxes arrives. You never know exactly how everything will fit or look until you try it on, but that’s half the fun! I love how sustainable second-hand shopping is—giving clothes a new life, saving money, and finding unique pieces that you don’t see on everyone else. Plus, it’s always a bit thrilling to find hidden gems.


In the background of the photo, you can see the theatre where I work as a dresser and costume supervisor. It’s a space filled with creativity and style, so I’m always looking for ways to bring that inspiration into my everyday wardrobe. And with second-hand shopping, I can do it in a way that’s good for the planet too!


This photo brings back memories of that day—feeling excited to get home and open up the box to see what worked and how I could style it all. Plus, it was a perfect autumn day, and the headphones were blasting my favorite playlist while I was out and about.


Second-hand shopping has become a big part of my personal style journey, and every haul feels like an adventure. It’s fun, eco-friendly, and a great way to keep my wardrobe fresh without buying new all the time.


If you love thrifting, what’s the best thing you’ve ever found? Share your best second-hand scores in the comments, or let me know your favorite places to shop pre-loved!


#SustainableStyle #SecondHandFinds #EcoFriendlyFashion #ThriftingFun #SellpyHaul #VintageVibes #SecondHandShopping #HållbarStil #Återbruk #PrelovedFashion


Drop a comment with your best thrift find or a second-hand tip! Let’s inspire each other to shop sustainably! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MUCH MORE THAN I ORDERED #VeganCooking #SustainableFashion #Un...

In today’s video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After wrapping that ...