onsdag 2 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT ANNA WINTOUR TO NORRKÖPING #musicaltheatrelife #lifeinmotion ...


In this video, I kick off my day with some content creation, editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories into new posts for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then it’s time to hop on my bike and head over to Stockholm Central station – we’re taking a day trip to Norrköping to see *Beetlejuice* at Östgötateatern! 

Before the train, I swing by the theatre where I work to pick up two parcels I ordered online. Unboxing time! Inside, I find a quirky wooden figurine of Anna Wintour by Lucie Kaas and a fabulous sequin jacket from ASOS, both second-hand treasures from Tradera. Of course, I decide to bring both on the trip – the jacket might even make an appearance at *Beetlejuice*! 

Once at the station, I meet up with Martin (I’m always early, of course). I pick up some Fisherman's Friend and vegan licorice to snack on during the trip. Then, while waiting at the platform, we bump into two of the actors from *Beetlejuice*, Daniel Sjöberg and Julia Küster. They tell us about their lives working in Norrköping, with Östgötateatern kindly providing them with apartments there, even though they’re based in Stockholm.

After arriving in Norrköping, we explore the famous cacti exhibition, and of course, do some second-hand shopping – the vintage scene here is amazing! To top it off, I meet a fan of my Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok parody, “Swedish Word of the Day.” She tells me how much she enjoys my videos and that they’ve even helped her learn Swedish (don’t worry, she knows it’s a joke!). 

We wrap up the day with some delicious vegan burgers and beer at Bastard Burgers. Stay tuned for part two of this Norrköping adventure!

Let me know what you think of my new Anna Wintour figurine and if you'd rock that sequin jacket! 

#musicaltheatrelife #lifeinmotion #veganstyle #travelwithfriends #daytripexcursions #explorecreatively #behindthescenesmagic #norrköpingupclose #veganeats #upptäcknorrköping

Don’t forget to like and follow for more fun content!  



#j240925

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...