torsdag 3 oktober 2024

HOW I GOT TO SEE SPIDER MAN CHANGING A LIGHTBULB #backstagelife #theatre...


Editing, commuting, and conquering the day – all in my usual chaotic fashion! 😄 It starts with me editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories for Reels, TikTok, and YouTube. You know that feeling when you’ve captured all this great content, and now you get to watch it come to life? That’s the best! Then it’s off to work – but not on my bike today because I left it at the theatre yesterday when I was in Norrköping. So, I’m on the subway again. 🚇

Once I arrive at the theatre, I remember I left a bunch of shoes at the show repair shop. Off I go, running this little errand to keep everything wardrobe-related in check. Meanwhile, I’m battling this annoying cough – trying to stay quiet backstage is NOT easy! 😂

At work, our stage manager Simon and props master Felicia were busy changing lightbulbs in the auditorium, climbing up like Spider-Man! It looked seriously terrifying – they’re way up there, but somehow, they make it work. 🕸️ And then, the show begins. With Joakim Jennefors out today, David took over as the stage manager, and everything ran smoothly as usual. It’s always exciting when the curtain goes up, and backstage is buzzing with energy. 🎭

If you’re new here, I live in Midsommarkransen, a lovely suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, and I work as a dresser and costume supervisor for a musical. My daily life is all about theatre, vegan cooking, and of course, vlogging! Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. And I’ve got this fun thing where I post the oldest picture on my iPhone, upload it, and then erase it – keeping my feed nostalgic but fresh. If you love a peek behind the scenes, hit that follow button for more! 🎥

#backstagelife #theatrelove #dailycommute #vardagshumor #creativelife #veganlifestyle #theatrework #livsstil #subwaylife #kostymdesign
#j240926

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...