torsdag 22 augusti 2024

A Day to Remember


This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on June 3, 2023, at the Stockholm Stadsmuseum. It captures a special moment during a day of celebration for my friend Magnus Borén. We started our day with a delightful breakfast overlooking Gamla Stan, soaking in the stunning views of Stockholm's historic district. Afterward, we explored the exhibitions at the Stadsmuseum, where history came alive in the most engaging way. The museum's mix of old and new made it the perfect place to get lost in time. We took a break for fika and lunch in the museum café, enjoying the ambiance and each other’s company.

The day continued with cocktails at a nearby bar, where we laughed and shared stories over perfectly crafted drinks. The evening was capped off with an opera performance that left us mesmerized, and we ended the night with dinner in a skyscraper, high above the city, with the lights of Stockholm glittering below us.

In this photo, I’m wearing a knitted vest from Zara, a polo shirt from COS, and a Keith Haring necklace from H&M, pieces that not only reflect my style but also remind me of the vibrant day we had. The background of the museum’s classic architecture adds depth to the photo, giving it a timeless quality.

This day was more than just a series of activities; it was about celebrating friendship and making memories. There was a moment during the opera when I looked over at Magnus, and the look on his face said it all—it was pure joy. That’s what made this day so special and why this photo means so much to me. It captures a day when everything was just right, from the weather to the company, to the endless laughter.

I’m so glad I have this photo to remind me of such a perfect day. If you’ve ever had a day that you wished would never end, you’ll understand why this picture is so meaningful to me. Do you have a photo that brings back incredible memories? Share it with me in the comments!

#memoriesmatter #friendshipgoals #celebratinglife #Stockholmviews #stadsmuseet #throwbacktime #outfitinspiration #fashionandfun #stadsutsikt #bästakompisar 

 Below are some fun videos from the day. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...