måndag 12 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT MY BASQUIAT BOTTLE BAG #FashionLovers #DailyVlog #HMLovesBasqu...



Starting the day by editing yesterday’s stories for YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. It’s always fun to relive the moments and get everything ready for you all to enjoy. But today is special because I’m heading into the city center for a new drop by H&M: a collaboration between designers Ev Bravado and Téla D’Amore, inspired by the legendary Jean-Michel Basquiat.

I’m rocking my new sunglasses from H&M's S/S 2024 collection—feeling like a total fashion icon. While I wasn’t completely blown away by the collection, I did end up grabbing a bag and a hoodie. They’re pretty cool, but I’m betting I’ll find them for a steal on a second-hand app soon.

After the shopping spree, I decided to take a long, long walk. It was the perfect way to unwind and soak up the city vibes. Walking always helps me clear my mind and find inspiration for my next projects. 

Tune in to see the highlights of my day and my thoughts on the new H&M drop. Do you ever find gems on second-hand apps? Let me know in the comments!

#FashionLovers #DailyVlog #HMLovesBasquiat #SecondHandFashion #Modeinspiration #Stadspromenad #CityWalks #SustainableStyle #VintageFinds #RecyclingFashion

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more exciting updates and daily adventures. Your support means the world to me!

http://joakimcliftonbergman.blogspot.com/2024/08/jonah-platt-its-brad-brad-world-season.html 
#j240801

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...