måndag 26 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT ROTATING STORAGE #LGBTQCreatives #VeganLifestyle #DIYOrganizat...


Today’s video starts off with a little DIY fun as I assemble my new clear plastic rotating makeup organizer that I picked up from Clas Ohlson. It’s the perfect addition to my bathroom, helping me keep everything neat and stylishly organized. There’s something so satisfying about putting together something that’s both functional and aesthetically pleasing, don’t you think? I love how it turned out, and I can’t wait to show you how I’ve styled it.

Later in the evening, I hopped on a FaceTime call with my friend Magnus. Our conversations are always a mix of the hilarious and the bizarre, and tonight was no exception. We dove into a chat about the strange things he just can’t stand—macaroni, porridge, olives, whipped cream, and green peas. I mean, who doesn’t like whipped cream, right? 😂 But hey, everyone’s got their quirks, and it makes for some great conversation.

Of course, no evening chat is complete without a drink, so we whipped up some margaritas to celebrate what we’ve dubbed "Augustequila." 🍹 It’s all about finding reasons to celebrate, no matter how random they are! We also ended up talking about the Nordic Museum in Stockholm, which is such a fascinating place. It’s full of history and culture, and if you haven’t been, you’re missing out.

Just a peek into my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm. When I’m not vlogging or working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre, I’m exploring my love for vegan cooking, theater, and style. Every day, I share a video across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, and I also upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to keep things fresh and nostalgic.

Who else loves a good DIY project? Let me know in the comments! And if you’re curious about what I’m up to next, hit that follow button to stay updated!

#LGBTQCreatives #VeganLifestyle #DIYOrganization #Vardagsliv #StockholmsLiv #BathroomInspo #VeganLife #TequilaTime #KreativVardag #GayInspiration #j240819

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...