måndag 19 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT TO MY PERSONAL PARADISE #DailyAdventures #LGBTQCreatives #Vega...


In today’s video, join me and my friend Ulf on a hilarious and heartwarming adventure as we spend our last day on the beautiful island of Öland. We’re visiting my parents in the cozy village of Mörbylånga, where they’re dogsitting two adorable pups—one of them is deaf, which adds a unique twist to our day. My mom kicks off the morning with a funny story about a nightmare she had, where she thought she was headed to the dentist. She actually dressed up in her nicest outfit, ready for an appointment that didn’t exist!

After sharing some laughs, we start packing up for the trip back home. But before we leave, we take a detour to the south of Öland to explore a hidden gem: a stunning limestone quarry. The old quarry, now filled with crystal-clear water, is absolutely magical. The sun is shining, the water is refreshing, and it’s the perfect way to say goodbye to this lovely island.

As always, I’m documenting this experience as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, where I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theatre. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I share my life with you across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, keeping my feed fresh by posting the oldest photo on my iPhone and then erasing it—a fun way to blend nostalgia with the present.

Don’t miss out on this fun and uplifting video! Hit the like button, leave a comment, and make sure to follow me for daily adventures and creative content.

#DailyAdventures #LGBTQCreatives #VeganLifestyle #HumorAndLife #ExploreSweden #TravelDiaries #UpptäckSverige #Vardagshumor #HBTQ #VeganVibes

#j240812

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...