onsdag 7 augusti 2024

ABBA Voyage Adventure

These are the oldest photos on my phone, taken on May 18, 2023, while my friend Magnus and I were in London to see ABBA Voyage.


1. First, we are outside the merch booth outside the arena, wearing sparkly clothes, as this is encouraged.



2. Inside the arena, we see a lot of people wearing ABBA-inspired clothes.


3. This is the pre-show drink we had with our giant hotdogs. My hotdog was vegan.


4. Me and Magnus inside the arena. We had really good tickets, close to the stage.



5. This is the arena behind us.


6. After the show, Magnus is buying merch.


7. Us outside the arena.


8. Me at the hotel, showing off my ABBA merch vest.



9. Every night before going into our hotel, we sneak across the street to a late-night Sainsbury's and buy snacks. I love these vegan sandwiches.

These photos capture a fun and exciting day with Magnus, highlighting our adventure at the ABBA Voyage concert. From wearing sparkly clothes to enjoying vegan hotdogs, and shopping for ABBA merch, the entire experience was unforgettable.

The photos were taken on May 18, 2023, in London, adding context to our memorable adventure. The main focus of these images is the joy and excitement we felt, reflected in our smiles and the vibrant atmosphere around us.

The background includes the bustling arena filled with ABBA fans, the merch booths, and the late-night snack runs to Sainsbury's. Featuring Magnus and me, these photos emphasize our shared love for ABBA and the fun we had together.

These moments are special because they capture the essence of our friendship and our love for music and adventure. Sharing this personal connection with my audience, I hope to inspire others to create their own memorable experiences.

#MusicLovers #ConcertExperience #VeganLife #FriendshipGoals #TravelMemories #LondonAdventures #SparklyOutfits #VeganSnacks #ABBAFans #Musikälskare #Konsertupplevelse #Vänskapsmål #Reseminnen #LondonÄventyr #GlittrigaOutfits #VeganSnacks #ABBAFans

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for more daily adventures and lifestyle tips! Your support helps me keep creating content you love. Let me know in the comments about your favorite concert experiences and any fun travel memories you have!










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...