söndag 18 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT A TOUR OF AN ANCIENT CRIME SCENE #TravelVlog #HistoryBuff #Anc...


Had an amazing day with my friend Ulf visiting my parents in Mörbylång on Öland! 🌞 We kicked off the Sunday with a delightful breakfast on the terrace, surrounded by the charm of this picturesque village. 🥐☕

The adventure continued when my cousin Cina picked us up and took us to the eastern side of Öland to explore Sandby borg, an ancient ringfort from the 5th century AD. 🏛️ This site is both fascinating and eerie – archaeologists have uncovered the remains of over 25 individuals who met a tragic end here over 1,500 years ago. With no signs of a defensive struggle, it’s a haunting reminder of life and death in ancient times. The site also revealed incredible artifacts like jewelry, beads, and tools, all untouched by looters. 😲💀

After exploring the ruins, we took a relaxing stroll along the beach, enjoying the fresh sea air and stunning views. 🌊👣

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I love sharing my daily life, from vlogging and vegan cooking to theatre and style tips. Follow me for a blend of fun adventures, nostalgic moments, and everyday inspiration. Don’t forget to like, comment, and hit that follow button! 🏠💚

#TravelVlog #HistoryBuff #AncientRuins #SwedishHistory #BeachWalks #TravelDiaries #ÖlandAdventures #Mörbylång #VeganLifestyle #StockholmLiving


#j240811

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...