söndag 18 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT TO MEET MY DOPPELGÄNGER #VeganAdventures #DailyInspiration #F...


Just spent an amazing day on Öland with my friend Ulf, visiting my parents in the cozy village of Mörbylång! 🌞 We had so much fun exploring the eastern side of the island with my cousin Cina, who made sure to find a restaurant that served a delicious vegan sandwich – thanks, Cina! 🥪💚

In the garden of the old farm where we ate, I ran into my second cousin, who looks just like me! We also met his wife, his mother, and his sister Marianne. Such a surreal and funny moment! 😄 And let’s not forget the farm animals – we made plenty of rauchy jokes about the rooster we found, and we even met two adorable pigs named Benny and Bosse. 🐓🐖

Our adventure continued at a flea market, where a lovely woman recognized me from Instagram and asked for a picture. It’s always so great to meet followers in person! 📸

Back at my parents’ place, we enjoyed a cozy dinner, watched a breathtaking sunset over the sound, and then caught the end of the Olympic Games. But the highlight of the night? Watching the Perseids meteor shower – truly magical! 🌠 The Perseids are one of the most famous meteor showers, peaking in mid-August with up to 100 meteors per hour under ideal conditions. It’s an incredible experience to see these bright, fast-moving meteors streak across the sky.

As a gay vegan man from Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I’m passionate about sharing my daily life – from vlogging and vegan cooking to theatre and style. Follow me for more adventures and inspiration! Don’t forget to like, comment, and hit that follow button! 🌈💚

#VeganAdventures #DailyInspiration #FamilyFun #GayLife #Perseids #AstronomyLovers #ÖlandMagic #SvensktLiv #VeganLife #StockholmLiving



#j240811

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...