onsdag 7 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT MY FBI:CIA:SPY SUNGLASSES #VideoEditingLife #DailyVlogs #Secon...


Kicking off the last day of August by editing videos for Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. It's a busy morning but so much fun! Since it's the last day of the month, I head out to capture some establishing shots of my apartment building to use for my morning updates throughout September. It's a little project I'm excited about and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Next, I tackle a chore that's been on my list for a while: recycling a bunch of stuff I found under the sink. Feels so good to declutter and do something good for the environment at the same time. 

In the middle of all this, I receive a package I've been looking forward to—a pair of second-hand sunglasses from H&M that I bought through the second-hand app SELLPY. They’re amazing and make me look like a secret agent. I can already tell they’re going to be my new favorite accessory.

It’s a day full of little wins and productive moments, and I’m glad to share it all with you. Don’t forget to check out the video to see the highlights and maybe get inspired to tackle some of your own to-dos!

#VideoEditingLife #DailyVlogs #SecondHandFashion #Återvinning #SistaAugusti #Solglasögon #ProductivityHacks #EcoFriendlyLiving #MinimalistLife #HållbarStil

Remember to like, comment, and follow for more fun and productive daily adventures! How do you stay productive at the end of the month? Let me know in the comments!


#j240731


AUGUSTI

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...