måndag 12 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT WETTER THAN WET #ThriftStoreFinds #WorkoutRoutine #Sustainable...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day working out on my crosstrainer. It’s always good to kick off the day with some exercise, even when the weather decides to be less than cooperative. Speaking of which, it’s raining. Not just a light drizzle, but a full-on downpour. Naturally, I had to go out and make a movie in the rain. I got soaking wet, but it's warm, so it’s not too bad.

Back inside, I decided to clean up the bedroom. I organized the plants, giving them a new arrangement that really freshens up the space. I also moved some stuff into the living room to create a more open feel in the bedroom. It’s amazing how a little bit of reorganization can change the vibe of a room.

Then, I had to share my latest fashion finds! I recently bought a second-hand shirt from the app SELLPY. This shirt is from the iconic 20-year-old collaboration between Karl Lagerfeld and H&M. I’m absolutely in love with it! The quality and style are timeless. And that’s not all. I also got a fantastic second-hand sweater from the 2009 collaboration between Matthew Williams and H&M. These pieces are not just stylish; they’re also a great way to practice sustainable fashion.

To top off the day, I made a delicious vegan feta cheese dip. It’s super easy to make and absolutely tasty. Perfect for a quick snack or to add to your meals. 

#ThriftStoreFinds #WorkoutRoutine #SustainableFashion #HomeOrganization #VintageFashion #VeganRecipes #RainyDays #Andrahand #Hållbarhet #SecondHand

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more daily adventures and lifestyle tips. Your support means the world to me and helps me keep creating content you love! Let me know in the comments what you think about second-hand shopping and if you have any favorite thrift finds!



#j240704

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...