måndag 12 augusti 2024

HOW I GOT IT UP, AND HOW IT ALL CAME DOWN #LGBTQCreators #DIYFails #Dail...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by confessing that I'm the worst gay ever: I totally forgot it was Pride Week, and especially that today was the big parade! But in my defense, I'm not usually free this time of year.

Two weeks earlier, I bought a shelf meant for the space over the door inside my apartment. Today, I’m tackling that project, but first, let’s talk laundry. How often are you supposed to wash your bed linen? I switch mine on the first of every month. I also rotate all the flowerpots a quarter turn.

So, I try to put up the shelf. Spoiler alert: it instantly falls down because I can't drill deep enough. DIY fail!

In the evening, I celebrate "Augustequila" with Magnus, which means tequila cocktails in August via FaceTime. Magnus, who is mad for Lego, has built the Eiffel Tower. I sip on a Margarita while Magnus makes one too, and we chat about possibly going to Paris in the spring.

#LGBTQCreators #DIYFails #DailyLifeVlogs #FunnyMoments #HBTQ #Stadsodling #TequilaTime #HomeProjects #AugustVibes #PrideWeek

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for more fun, daily adventures, and lifestyle tips. Your support keeps me going and growing!



#j240703


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...